The Ontario Government has said that “parks and campgrounds may open to enable preparation for the season and to allow for trailer and recreational vehicles whose owners have a full seasonal contract”. This is great news for our seasonal campers but as previously communicated we are still awaiting approval from our local Health Unit and Municipality.
Our hope, pending necessary approvals, is that we can open on Wednesday, May 20. The conditions to open and occupy your site are as follows:
- Health Unit and Municipal Approval of Campground(we will update when we have more information).
- Payment in full upon entry or by May 24, 2020 (whichever is first) – preferred method is e-transfer to email@example.com (no password required)
- Signed Seasonal Agreement (previously provided)
- Signed Liability Waiver (attached, and will be provided upon entry)
- Signed Campers Code of Conduct (attached, and will be provided upon entry)
At this moment, we are unsure when transient/overnight camping can resume.
We thank you for your continued patience. Please continue to check and share our announcements as more details will be revealed in the coming days.
Matt Den Hollander
President – OwnerExperience Camping Family of Campgrounds