Bass Lake Park is a Campground ideally located half way beteween Owen Sound and Wiarton on the Bruce Peninsula and the Niagara Escarpment. It has easy access to the Bruce Trail for hiking as well as easy access to beautiful cycling routes. Bass Lake offers excellent fishing as well as boating, kayaking, canoeing and other water sports including water skiing and tubing. Owen Sound has lots of shopping and conveniences, as well, so does Wiarton, but with a smaller, tourist type atmosphere. Bass Lake Park has 100 sites and sits on the Niagara Escarpment with breath taking views looking over Bass Lake.
- Stay at Bass Lake Park – Great activities and Fun
- Hike the Bruce Trail – Easy access from Bass Lake Park
- Go Geocaching – If you are unfamiliar with Geo-Caching, check it www.geocaching.org
- Follow Explore the Bruce
- Cycle the Bruce Peninsula
- Enjoy water activities at Bass Lake Park